Citadel Services is part of the Citadel Group, a leading software and services company which exists to keep people and information safe. Our market leading enterprise health and tech software helps our customers change the world. Our people are our business, and we set them up to collaborate with experts locally and globally, and with opportunities for them to grow at the same rapid pace as the company.
Citadel Technology Solutions (CitadelTech) is a division of the Citadel Group. We design, build and manage communication and collaboration technologies. Our focus is providing integration and managed services to make audio, video and telephony hardware and software products work together. With deep domain expertise, we deliver solutions that give our clients the ability to concentrate on their core business and not on enabling technologies.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering this role with require you to provide solutions support to both Sales and Delivery sides of our business. This includes providing technical advice, facilitating client workshops, developing innovative engineered solutions in line with market and client requirements, and producing high quality and technically accurate supporting documentation.
- Produce documentation with a high degree of accuracy to enable effective sales, installation and commissioning of Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and Unified Communications systems, including the production of: bills of materials, proposals, tender responses, schematics, elevations and layout drawings, statements of works, proposals, RFQ’s and tender responses
- Communicate and coordinate project stakeholders
- Internal organisational coordination
- Attend training and maintain certifications
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of Citadel’s solution offering
What we’re looking for… Someone with;
- 6 years of experience in the design and delivery of integrated and stand-alone AV collaboration systems and software and hardware-based video conferencing systems
- Experience with sales processed and experience with producing labour and hardware estimates
- Excellent stakeholder management and Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of AV design software, such as D-Tools, Visio, Bluebeam, AutoCAD
- Demonstrated understanding of networks, specifically relating to AV control systems, UC/VC and AV over IP technologies
- Strong knowledge of AV vendor specific products including Extron, Crestron, QSC, Biamp
- Good computer skills and fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Crestron CTI Design Track
- Q-SYS Level 1
- Dante Leve 2
- Avixa CTS
- Extron AV Associate
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a world-class team then click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and we can only consider candidates who are currently residing in Australia with full working rights.
We are able to achieve the success we have because of the strength of our people. We are a diverse workforce and treat people fairly regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to submitting your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent team directly.