Citadel Services is part of the Citadel Group, a leading software and services company which exists to keep people and information safe. Our market leading enterprise health and tech software helps our customers change the world. Our people are our business, and we set them up to collaborate with experts locally and globally, and with opportunities for them to grow at the same rapid pace as the company.
Citadel Technology Solutions (CitadelTech) is a division of the Citadel Group. We design, build and manage communication and collaboration technologies. Our focus is providing integration and managed services to make audio, video and telephony hardware and software products work together. With deep domain expertise, we deliver solutions that give our clients the ability to concentrate on their core business and not on enabling technologies.
To support our continued growth, we are seeking an AV Commissioner to join our team to service our Melbourne based clients. You will be accountable for all aspects of interfacing audiovisual systems into our client’s buildings including both hardware and software interfaces.
This role will see you commission systems in terms of their electronics, mechanics’ and optics to meet the needs of our clients, using proven technology and also looking for new and interesting solutions to problems.
- Liaise with other internal departments, clients and contractors;
- Possess a good underpinning technical Knowledge Video Conferencing, Audio Visual and Control systems (AMX, Creston, Extron, Cisco and Polycom);
- Experienced in fault finding systems and resolving issues associated with design and manufacture;
- Capable of physical setup elements of systems to prove the concept;
- Have performed on-site commissioning and configuration programming of clients systems;
- Be present and conduct witness tests which may include edits and adjustments before the final handover.
- Be an Australian Citizen and have or be willing to obtain a security clearance.
- Be willing to travel domestically in support of our major clients.
- Organised and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure;
- Competent to a high level of computer literacy;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Ability to think laterally finding an appropriate solution to fulfil an application;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with different stakeholders;
In return for your strong work ethic and positive collaboration with others we will offer an attractive remuneration package to reflect the value we place in your expertise, engaging work and the chance to define your existing portfolio and work within a supportive team environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy and accountability to craft your own success.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a great team then click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Our people are the essence of our business. We are able to achieve the success we have because of the strength of our people. We are a diverse workforce and treat people fairly regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.