vResponder brings Health and Safety
to your fingertips
With its user-centric digital platform, vResponder enables your team to keep themselves and colleagues safe.
SAFE WORKPLACES MEAN
Focus on Delivering Valuable Business Outcomes
With two-way information initiation, vResponder lets users initiate contact with a responder as well as allowing organisations to mass notify users of unfolding events.
With multi-channel communication options, your workforce can receive an immediate response, regardless of their location.
SAFETY - CAPTURE - RESPONSE
How vResponder Keeps People Safe
Smart technology connecting people and those who protect them
Digitise your decision making with Advanced Data Analytics
We know personal safety is paramount to your organisation. Stopping incidents before they occur, not only keeps your staff safe, it saves you money in compensation costs.
Bring innovation and real-time practical solutions to health and safety
The platform is designed to allow real-time video uploads and information capture anytime, anywhere in order to enhance risk reporting and support the safety of your organisation.
- Real-time streaming video enabling instant assessment of situations or unfolding events as they occur
- Web-based command centre coordinating your response
- Back to base video calling connecting people with responders
- Advanced video processing with computer vision technology
- Virtually brings the responder closer to the situation
- Quickly categorise and triage information captured
- Easy integration with your enterprise management systems
- Send mass alerts to your community or staff to keem them safe
- Share rich multi-media content with your employees such as first aid ‘how to’ videos to assist staff injured at work
- Data provides business intelligence for smarter decision making
- Cloud-based solution
- Simplified pricing and licensing models
- Specialist team on call 24/7 for solution support
At Citadel, we are trusted by our clients for secure data management in mission critical environments. We are proud of our pedigree, having decades of experience in national defence, health, education, and all levels of government.
We know access to up-to-date information is vital for decision making and we demonstrate our ability to have this day in and day out.