Creating a safer community
With its user-centric digital platform, vResponder enables people in the community to keep themselves safe by capturing and sharing information of what’s happening around them.
This information provides powerful insights to the command centre responders who are protecting them.
OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM
Brings safety to your fingertips and allows information capture and connectivity anywhere, anytime
vResponder is designed to capture real-time information from your smart device assisting responders to deal with unfolding events and security incidents.
With two-way information initiation, vResponder lets users initiate contact with a responder as well as allowing a command centre to mass notification of unfolding events.
SAFETY - CAPTURE - RESPONSE
How vResponder Keeps People Safe
Smart technology connecting people and those who protect them
Digitise decision making with immediate detailed data
We know safety is paramount to the community. With enriched data captured by the mobile user, responders have an immediate rich data source to assist with decision making in a crisis or unfolding event.
The vResponder mobile app captures GPS coordinates, medical, and other personal information which can assist responders in taking action.
Bringing innovation and modernisation to incident and emergency response
vResponder is designed to allow real-time video uploads and information capture anytime, anywhere connecting the user in the community to responders who will keep them safe.
No longer do responders and emergency services need only to rely on traditional call reporting. With vResponder, the user can live stream video, chat, upload pictures, and dial over the internet for an enriched information capture.
With vResponder, the community is empowered to keep themselves safe, connecting to responders committed to protecting them.
- Real-time streaming video enabling instant assessment of situations or unfolding events as they occur
- Web-based command centre coordinating your response
- Back to base video calling connecting people with responders
- Advanced video processing with computer vision technology
- Virtually brings the responder closer to the situation
- Quickly categorise and triage information captured
- Easy integration with your enterprise management systems
- Send mass alerts to users to notify of unfolding events and how to keep themselves safe
- Share rich multi-media content with users, such as first aid ‘how to’ videos to assist the injured
- Data provides business intelligence for smarter decision making
- Cloud-based solution
- Simplified pricing and licensing models
- Specialist team on call 24/7 for solution support
At Citadel, we are trusted by our clients for secure data management in mission critical environments. We are proud of our pedigree, having decades of experience in national defence, health, education, and all levels of government.
We know access to up-to-date information is vital for decision making and we demonstrate our ability to have this day in and day out.