Next Generation Enterprise Architecture Management
Enterprise Architecture-as-a-Service for enterprises that need to manage a complex IT landscape.
OUR ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE SAAS TOOL
Helps organisations execute on their business strategy
Citadel’s Enterprise Architecture-as-a-Service offering enables an application landscape to be established with clear connections between IT Investment and business outcomes.
Our catalogue of on-demand offerings can be called upon as required and include ongoing services to develop and maintain an architectural landscape, including surge capability and outcomes based activities.
Visual and analytical tools enable easy identification of areas that contribute to strategic capabilities and areas that are underperforming.
TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS
WHY CHOOSE EAaaS?
Develop a Reliable and Scalable Architecture Practice
- General advisory and enterprise architecture services – providing serge capacity and insights
- Ongoing architecture landscape maintenance
- Quickly categorise and triage information captured
- Architecture Board facilitation – implement a governance structure without expanding the team
Seamlessly Inject Information
- Transparency about all dependencies between Applications to reduce complexity and optimize business data management
- Increase agility through a more efficient commencement of integration projects
Enable Strategic Insights
- Aligning an organisations operating model with functional needs
- Provide transparency about the true cost of business capabilities
- Application rationalisation plan – evidence and support for migrating or eliminating redundant systems while maintaining and extending systems of high business value
Improve Time to Value
- Business capability modelling – identify opportunities for capability uplift where it has the greatest impact on your goals
- Application landscape – leverage IT benefits and avoid misaligned investment
- Technology landscape – reduce technology risk and maximise system uptime, setting and supporting relevant service level agreements