The Citadel Group's Response to
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in Australia and globally, we would like to update our customers and stakeholders on how we are managing COVID-19 and its potential impacts. Our highest priority is the health and wellbeing of our people, our clients and our communities.
The Citadel Group is taking an informed approach that is being guided by advice from Australian health authorities to provide stability to you and your technology systems. Below outlines our current approach to the ongoing risk.
Personal Health and Safety
We are working together across our offices to help prevent the transmission of COVID-19. To help achieve this, we have enacted the following precautionary measures:
- We have instructed our employees to take leave if they are feeling unwell or to work from home. In addition, any employees with flu-like symptoms have been directed to seek urgent medical advice.
- We have asked our employees to limit their domestic travel to business-critical purposes only. International travel has been prohibited. Extra approvals are required for employees travelling domestically.
- We have taken precautionary measures for interactions with external visitors, including requesting our employees to meet with externals using videoconference or teleconference where possible.
- We have asked employees to register details of any upcoming personal domestic (or, if Government advice changes), international travel.
In all our offices, we have implemented control measures as recommended by government health authorities. These include:
- Increasing availability of hand sanitisers and anti-bacterial wipes in high traffic areas and public entrances.
- Asking our employees exercise good hygiene practices including regular hand washing with soap.
Geographical Separation of Key Operational Functions
A key strategy implemented as part of our business continuity plan is the geographic separation of our teams’ delivery of technical management and customer support for our technology platforms.
The teams delivering support to you are split across different physical locations enabling us to continue to deliver services in the event an office is shut down or mandatory quarantine period, even if those people cannot work from home at that time.
We have also implemented team working arrangements whereby specified members of a business unit’s employees work from home or from the office in opposing cycles.
As an organisation operating in the cloud, our business continuity plan is designed around our ability for some or all of our workforce, if required, to productively and securely work remotely. We have worked with our client delivery teams over the past fortnight to test the correct infrastructure is in place to enable our teams to continue to deliver support to our customers offsite, at short notice if required.
Working as a Team
In this challenging time, The Citadel Group is committed to working with our people, customers and stakeholders and the relevant authorities to listen, take advice and importantly, take decisive action to assist in preserving the health and wellbeing of our people, our clients and our communities.
We will continue to monitor the situation and inform you if our approach changes in the future.
Should you have any questions or need further information about how we are managing aspects of our business and the delivery of your services, please reach out to your Account Manager in the first instance, or contact us on (02) 6124 0800.
We look forward to working together to support you through this time.
Chief Executive Officer
The Citadel Group