Assured Identity Management
A single identity record
Often components of a person’s identity reside in multiple systems within different divisions of an organisation.
Without a way to ensure consistency, disparate identities can lead to duplication, errors, non compliance with regulations and security vetting requirements, and incur significant maintenance and management overheads.
Assured Identity Management (AIM) is a complete identity-as-a-service solution which enables organisations to establish and manage a single unique identity record for each person. Any changes to that record synchronise automatically across the organisation.
Our approach offers a streamlined and improved process for identity management that provides risk assurance and compliance.
One system, one creation point
The key benefits of AIM include:
- Secure unique, trusted identities for all persons and a single automated workflow
- Compliance with National Identity Proofing Guidelines and PSPF personnel security requirements
- Easy transfer of employee, member or user movement between organisations
- Mitigating internal security risks through centralised, synchronised user access
- Accurate reports on headcounts and entitlements
- Reduce capex costs involved in developing, management and maintaining an internal identity management capability
Delivering essential security and compliance
AIM can be tailored to meet your individual needs. The solution includes a standard service or tailored package which includes enhanced assessment, implementation and optimisation services.
Standard services include:
- Automated workflows and synchronisation
- Privileged user interface
- Security and connectivity
- Support and transition
Tailored services include:
- Tailored workflow automation
- Single sign-on and multi-factor authentication
- Authorisation enforcement and identity transfers
- Upgraded security