Kapish is a subsidiary of the Citadel Group, a leading software and services company which exists to keep people and information safe. Our market leading enterprise health and tech software helps our customers change the world. Our people are our business, and we set them up to collaborate with experts locally and globally, and with opportunities for them to grow at the same rapid pace as the company.
About the Role
The role of a Support Consultant is a customer focused help desk role providing Level 1 – 2 support to users of Micro Focus Content Manager (TRIM) and Kapish COTS products. You will liaise with clients via telephone, remote assistance, email and face to face, therefore, excellent verbal and written communication skills are key.
What’s in it for you…
- Performance & Development Programs.
- Flexible Working Culture
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Identified Career Pathways across the business.
- Strong, supportive and innovative team.
What we’re looking for…
- A quick learner who is energetic and proactive
- A positive team player who invests time in others and can work autonomously if needed
- Successfully work in a high paced and complex business environment
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Adaptable to the changing needs of our clients, and work with other teams to ensure those needs are met
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- A genuine commitment to providing quality customer service in a busy help desk environment
- Proven track record and ability to work with clients in a professional manner
- Demonstrated experience in delivering operational support in a managed service environment
- Content Manager knowledge
- Basic infrastructure troubleshooting skills
- Basic Azure understanding
- Basic understanding of SQL databases
- Proven experience with ITSM standard practices
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a world-class team then click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and we can only consider candidates who are currently residing in Australia with full working rights.
We are able to achieve the success we have because of the strength of our people. We are a diverse workforce and treat people fairly regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to submitting your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent team directly.