At Citadel Health, we’re working to create a world that keeps people and their information safe. We provide clinical teams around the world with the tools to connect, collaborate and optimise clinical pathways. Our market-leading health software helps modernise clinical workflows, transforming decisions, operations and quality to improve patient access and outcomes.
For more than 30 years, we’ve focused on creating change that can be scaled to benefit more people. We already support more than 41 million patient outcomes annually, connecting more than 6,000 locations and 310,000 users across six countries. Yet we can still do more. So right now, we’re building a coalition of people eager to join us at the forefront of connected health innovation. Are you ready to play your part?
About the role
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, you will be assisting in the design/redesign of the software and system architecture while mentoring and sharing your knowledge with other software engineers.
- Supervision duties: Pathology Development Team (8-12)
- Multiple roles available
- Analyse user needs, design software and work with the Software Engineers and Test team on testing the quality and performance of the system
- Software development and maintenance (including unit and integration testing)
- Task prioritisation and participation in release planning
- Develop and maintain relevant technical standards and documentation
- Conduct technical research for product development
- Liaise with clients regarding business requirements
- Work with the product team to design and specify new software requirements
- Continuous process improvement of software development and release practices and procedures to ensure they are of a consistently high standard and meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 and 27001 standards
- Evolution vLab Pathology Laboratory Information Management System
Skills, knowledge and experience requirements
- Change management
- Staff development
- Continuous improvement
- C++ (Desirable)
- Python (Desirable)
- TCP/IP Communication
Life at Citadel Health
We invest in our people and the things they care about.
Diverse and inclusive team
At Citadel Health, we celebrate our differences by sharing knowledge and embracing our unique experiences. We encourage global collaboration and provide learning and networking opportunities to deepen our team culture.
We encourage flexible working and collaboration both virtually and in our offices across multiple countries. This means you’ll have the tools and financial support to make your workspace work for you – whether you’re based in an office or working remotely.
Career growth and mentorship
As a fast-growing technology company, we support your career progression and development through mentoring, secondments, new role openings and transfer options across the Citadel Group. We elevate our staff, so they grow as the organisation grows.