Citadel Group is a leading software and services company which exists to keep people and information safe. Our market leading enterprise health and tech software helps our customers change the world. Our people are our business, and we set them up to collaborate with experts locally and globally, and with opportunities for them to grow at the same rapid pace as the company.
You will be responsible for managing large application and technology projects with our government client, working as part of an embedded team based in Canberra. This role requires dealing with a wide range of stakeholders at both Gruden and with our client.
What’s in it for you…
- Performance & Development Programs.
- Flexible Working Culture
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Identified Career Pathways across the business.
- Strong, supportive and innovative team.
What we’re looking for… Someone with;
- Exceptional customer service, planning and time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
- Strong experience leading, mentoring and developing a team with different levels of experience;
- Proven project management skills in planning, budgeting, change requests, scheduling and documentation;
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies & tools, Cloud applications and their commercial application
- Prior experience/ working knowledge of Government Procurement policies & processes
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a world-class team then click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and we can only consider candidates who are currently residing in Australia with full working rights.
We are able to achieve the success we have because of the strength of our people. We are a diverse workforce and treat people fairly regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to submitting your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent team directly