Citadel Group is a leading software and services company which exists to keep people and information safe. Our market leading enterprise health and tech software helps our customers change the world. Our people are our business, and we set them up to collaborate with experts locally and globally, and with opportunities for them to grow at the same rapid pace as the company.
Reporting to the Head of Sales this position plays a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer growth objectives for Content Manager Cloud through creating new opportunities, penetrating new clients, and winning profitable and strategic deals.
You will also have the opportunity to gain exposure to the largest vendors in the world and their international customer base – endless possibilities.
What’s in it for you…
- Performance & Development Programs.
- Flexible Working Culture
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Identified Career Pathways across the business.
- Strong, supportive and innovative team.
About the role & relevant experience:
- 5+ years experience as a Business Development Manager
- Previous experience with software solution sales, selling IT, Consulting or Professional Services to the Public Sector and Enterprise markets
- Experience in positioning digital transformation and selling the benefits of cloud based computing to prospective clients
- Experience with information and records management would be highly valued
- Proactively manage and drive the tender response and proposal process from start to finish, incorporating other members of the team to deliver professional, comprehensive and ‘client specific’ response documents
- Demonstrated commercial acumen with a solutions-based approach to selling
- Complete sales cycle experience, from canvassing new business, closing deals and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with potential clients
- Experience working with clients to investigate, develop and implement or advise on methods for achieving sound software configuration and code
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join a world-class team then click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and we can only consider candidates who are currently residing in Australia with full working rights.
We are able to achieve the success we have because of the strength of our people. We are a diverse workforce and treat people fairly regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to submitting your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent team directly.