At Citadel Health, we’re working to create a world that keeps people and their information safe. We provide clinical teams around the world with the tools to connect, collaborate and optimise clinical pathways. Our market-leading health software helps modernise clinical workflows, transforming decisions, operations and quality to improve patient access and outcomes.
For over 30 years we’ve focused on creating change that can be scaled to benefit more people. We already support more than 41 million patient outcomes annually, connecting more than 6,000 locations and 310,000 users across six countries. Yet we can still do more. So right now, we’re building a coalition of people eager to join us at the forefront of connected health innovation. Are you ready to play your part?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Client Support Services Manager this position will build strong working relationships with clients and have a significant understanding of their change & implementation roadmaps across both BAU and project work. In addition to reviewing documentation as required, you will work with clients and our development teams to prepare quotes for system changes.
- Provide a high level of customer service to current clients and support the onboarding of new clients
- Build meaningful relationships with our clients and have a deep understanding their strategic and operational requirements
- Ensure progression and escalation of high priority client activities
- Produce clear Client Roadmaps (encompassing BAU and specific project deliverables)
- Drive the creation and ongoing review of business requirements
- Review and support application documentation including plans & processes
- Contribute to the creation of release notes
- Participate in post implementation reviews for incidents and new deployments were required
- Manage internal projects where required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a software or technology company
- Demonstrated experience as an account manager or equivalent client facing positions
- A degree or tertiary education in Information Technology, Business Administration or Applied Science or equivalent/related discipline
- Experienced in organisation and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- Strong experience in software development lifecycle processes and applications
- Previous experience in the health sector (highly desirable)
- Previous experience using service desk &/or development software packages, specifically Jira & Confluence (desirable)
LIFE AT CITADEL HEALTH
We invest in our people and the things they care about.
Diverse and inclusive team
At Citadel Health, we celebrate our differences by sharing knowledge and embracing our unique experiences. We encourage global collaboration and provide learning and networking opportunities to deepen our team culture.
We encourage flexible working and collaboration both virtually and in our offices across multiple countries. This means you’ll have the tools and financial support to make your workspace work for you – whether you’re based in an office or working remotely.
Career growth and mentorship
As a fast-growing technology company, we support your career progression and development through mentoring, secondments, new role openings and transfer options across the Citadel Group. We elevate our staff, so they grow as the organisation grows.