At Citadel Health, we’re working to create a world that keeps people and their information safe. We provide clinical teams around the world with the tools to connect, collaborate and optimise clinical pathways. Our market-leading health software helps modernise clinical workflows, transforming decisions, operations and quality to improve patient access and outcomes.
For over 30 years we’ve focused on creating change that can be scaled to benefit more people. We already support more than 41 million patient outcomes annually, connecting more than 6,000 locations and 310,000 users across six countries. Yet we can still do more. So right now, we’re building a coalition of people eager to join us at the forefront of connected health innovation. Are you ready to play your part?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Client & Clinical Services Manager, this role is to undertake the clinical and client functions associated with the development, implementation, training and use of the CHARM software. In addition, the role is also required to provide Level 2 Help Desk support for the CHARM software. The position is required to continuously consult and collaborate with clinical staff at sites and internal stakeholders.
- Timely and appropriate customer service to all users of CHARM software
- The provision of expert clinical input to Help Desk Incidents
- Managing second level clinical problem determination and resolution, researching, and recommending trouble shooting workflows for clients, administration tasks and providing advice and support to sites in accordance with the service level agreements
- Providing clinical advice to the clinical and technical services teams
- Input into support team functions and advising on prioritisation and reporting on all tasks through to resolution and ensuring CHARM performance exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensuring that clients receive quality, customer focused, support services to enable them to use the software and system to their full capacity, reducing the need for follow-up support enquiries.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Attained a degree level qualification in pharmacy.
- A relevant postgraduate qualification and experience in a clinical or Information Technology field will be highly regarded
- Minimum of five years demonstrated clinical experience (as a pharmacist) in a public or private hospital- experience in oncology and haematology experience will be highly regarded
- Experience and knowledge with CHARM software will be highly regarded
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service to customers at multiple sites
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise duties, including the effective and efficient planning and management of a complex workload to meet competing deadlines
- Demonstrated level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Experience with project management, software implementation and/or testing will be highly regarded
LIFE AT CITADEL HEALTH
We invest in our people and the things they care about.
Diverse and inclusive team
At Citadel Health, we celebrate our differences by sharing knowledge and embracing our unique experiences. We encourage global collaboration and provide learning and networking opportunities to deepen our team culture.
We encourage flexible working and collaboration both virtually and in our offices across multiple countries. This means you’ll have the tools and financial support to make your workspace work for you – whether you’re based in an office or working remotely.
Career growth and mentorship
As a fast-growing technology company, we support your career progression and development through mentoring, secondments, new role openings and transfer options across the Citadel Group. We elevate our staff, so they grow as the organisation grows.