Empowering Decision Makers
We have a unique understanding of the different challenges that organisations face and have developed a range of software and technology solutions to help empower decision makers. Other Enterprises, such as education providers, government agencies and financial services companies, use our digital solutions to enhance collaboration and facilitate their operations through automated integration with other enterprise resource planning systems.
We think creatively and partner closely with our clients to solve their toughest challenges. We pride ourselves on:
- Delivering results not just reports
- Our exceptional staff
- Without the traditional exorbitant fees
Clients from education, financial, and other enterprise sectors, benefit from working with us because:
- We generate strategies that maximise effectiveness, efficiency and accountability
- We ensure our recommendations are tailored to the unique organisational context
- We work alongside you in true partnership to ensure the job gets done
- We develop custom solutions that suit your unique needs
BIG DATA PLATFORMS
IDENTITY MANAGEMENT AS A SERVICE
ADVANCED REAL TIME COMMUNICATION
Citadel delivered the world’s largest multipoint video conferencing solution to Charles Sturt University. Citadel designed and delivered an integrated solution based on a platform that integrated different video technologies, enabling real-time video conferencing and collaboration from any device, at any time, from anywhere in the world.
Citadel provided a communication solution that connected over 25,000 students across 13 campuses in Australia and internationally. The solution also integrated seamlessly with other scheduling systems, audio-visual and recording systems.
- High availability and easy to integrate
- Virtual meeting rooms allow instant participation in classroom discussions and knowledge sharing
- Supports HD video conferencing
- Operation from multiple data centred by managed by a team of two administrators
Charles Sturt University’s communication solution has allowed the University to power its world-class distance learning program at a significantly lower cost and students are much happier with their learning experience. Citadel’s solution has also enabled a culture within the University where students are encouraged to bring their own device, which has led to increased participation.
Integrated Audio Visual
Citadel’s bespoke audio visual (AV) design solution for Lyell McEwin Hospital which provides a full range of surgical, diagnostic, emergency and support services to 300,000 people in South Australia. The Hospital’s existing system did not provide effective operation, control or sound. The solution included high quality audio-visual components and incorporated flexibility for future adaption.
- Leading AV solution with effective user control
- Clear communication to and from a range of locations across the Hospital
- Additional functionality including push-to-talk microphones, acoustic echo cancelling and volume control
- Stakeholder consultations to understand full requirements
- Robust and reliable system tailored to the clients’ requirements
- Easy to operate and support
Based on the success of this project Citadel were asked to return to Lyell McEwin Hospital and consult again on the implementation of a similar system in a second Angio Laboratory. Both laboratories have now been fully upgraded and Citadel proudly supports both sites as part of our ongoing relationship with the hospital and with Toshiba.